Thursday, January 3, 2013

Ughhhhhhhhhhh

Now look, everybody knows that sick days are suppose to be spent doing things like snow boarding, going to a baseball game, catching a movie or pretty much anything that would be considered a mini-all about me-day.  Well, unfortunately that's not the case this time.  The last few days of my holiday vacation have been spent nursing a persistent and rather mucky head cold which was then outdone by a what I call a "double expulsion" yesterday.  But fear not, I'm not about to recap those specific details.  It was bad enough having to live through the experience.  No sense in providing the highlights.

Well, tis the season for sickly folks to roam the earth, I guess.  I've heard that what I have is some kind of flu where you spend about a week enjoying all the wonderful symptoms of a massive head cold only to be followed up with the even more enjoyable symptoms of the flu.  I don't know, I think I'm going to put my money on that suspicious crab cake slider I had the other day.  I really should've known better.  Eating a sea-based treat in a landlocked state that's more than a 1,000 miles from any coastal area is a recipe for disaster, or at least an appointment to see the porcelain goddess. 

Alright, time to crawl back into bed.  See you guys on the other side.

No comments:

Post a Comment