Friday, January 25, 2013

Yeah baby!!!

You know what?  I couldn't care less if Monday's blue.  I'm serious.  And then there's Tuesday, totally gray and Wednesday too.  What the hell!?  And Thursday, you know I REALLY don't care about you.  You know why?  Huh, do ya??  Well I'll tell you.  It's Friday.  Yeah, that's right.  It's frickin' Friday and I'm in love!

Are we starting the weekend yet?  It's Happy Hour somewhere and this work week is done.  Fix, finished and fini!  Time to tell your computer to suck it and put on your play clothes.  Crank up the jams and get this party started, even if you're the only one in attendance cuz you know any party you're at is the best party!  Do something fun or do nothing at all.  Just be the master of your domain.  For the next two days, before they send you back to the salt mines, take charge of your life and go live it.  Live it as if your life depended on it. 

Rock on my fellow inmates.  Time to blow this joint!

No comments:

Post a Comment